Nov 27, 2010

Muses: Rita Hayworth


I think that one of the most famous redheads from above all times is Rita Hayworth. Born as Margarita Carmen Cansino in New York (1918), the truth is that Margarita wasn't a natural redhead, as she was born with dark hair. But Hollywood industry makes miracles, and found in this beautiful woman a gold mine.


It's so curious how the sentimental life of all these great Hollywood stars is so different from their films to their real life. I mean, Rita is know for being one of the most important actress from all the times, but she's famous too for saying "All the men I know go to bed with Gilda, but get up with me".


But she was a glamour icon and we love her so much... so, thanks for everything, Rita!

4 comments:

Retro Model Sari said...

I LOVE her!!! So beautifull!!!!

Sian said...

Rita is pretty much the reason I dyed my hair red twice! I wish it was natural!


Sian.

http://blondorexic.blogspot.com

Selina said...

Stunning! I love the second picture. Redheads rule

Evie May said...

I adore Rita Hayworth and I love your blog! xx

http://what-evie-wore-next.blogspot.co.uk/