Nov 6, 2010

Redhead of the week: Elsa Billgren, from Need Help Dressing?

Welcome back, redhead lovers! ♥

This week I'm so happy to announce our Redhead of the Week... and what a redhead, guys! It's my favourite redhead blogger, Elsa Billgren, from Need Help Dressing?

Since Sandra, from Niotillfem, introduced to us this gorgeous woman, I've been a big fan of her, so you can imagine how lucky I feel for having her agreement about being our redhead of the week!

 

Some time ago I was lucky too and I made an interview to Elsa for my final coolhunting project, about bloggers and fashion If you're interested on reading this interview, click here!

 

As I mentioned before, Elsa is one of my greatest inspirations, and sometimes I see her as a model to follow up. Maybe it sounds stupid to you, but I wish one of these days I could meet her and say to her in person how important is she for me, and how she has changed my point of view about life. Sweden is now more brighten and near of me than ever, thanks to her!


So thanks for being true, you and so lovely, Elsa!!


And thanks to you for being so lovely and read this entry! Any suggestions about our next redhead of the week? Send me your favourite redhead!!

Sahakiel

11 comments:

Luzmaría Alam said...

Es muy bella!! tiene un look bien personal y disfruto su estética!! no sé pero me parece raro ver una mujer de ese país con este tipo de cuerpo ajajajaa, quizás porque la imagen europea siempre es sin mucho pecho y curvas XDD pero naaa hay mucha curva en esos lugares, preciosa!!!

Audrey said...

She's so cute! ^-^
I just found your blog and I really like it! I like how you featured Gerard Way and Patrick Wolf! If you haven't featured these two musicians, Travis (from We the Kings) and Nick (from a Rocket to the Moon), you should definitely check them out! :)

Bantik said...

Oh she's sooo great!

Karin Malmlöf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

What a lovely blog! I'm a redhead myself. :)

amy said...

This is precious

I am a brunette who dreams of being a redhead.. Maybe one day I'll take the risk!


hope to hear from you!
love always
^_^

http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

matilda said...

I would love to nominate my good friend Roxy, at http://kissamiss.blogg.se

Libertad said...

Oh, thanks for all your sweet comments! I'll of course have a look to Roxy's blog, I'm sure she's lovely! Thank you Matilda!

Astrid said...

I love her!
And the idea of a weekly redhead is great. (hard to spell though, wrote readhed three times before I spelled it right)

Unknown said...

Im in love with this pictues!! Gorgeous :)

Aminta
www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com

R. said...

LOVE it! What color is that?? (if it is a dye?)